Tuesday, November 2, 2010

All Saints Day!

dia de los Muertos!
Sadly there will be no candy skull tattoos for me today.
But I'll make up for that later, trust me!

Today will be an entire day of sorting,
and sitting in front of the computer.

The Mrs. pulled off a great Halloween party on Saturday night.
So good,
that I skipped my self imposed pre race bedtime,
and stayed up all night drinking by the fire pit.
THAT resulted in an awesome race six hours later.
So there's some photos from the Vermont Wicked Creepy race.
And some really bummed out guys that couldn't beat an old,
fat, very hung over guy.
Goal of NOT getting last, achieved!

That's really pathetic, actually.
So I think it was 30th out of 34 or 31st out of 36,
pretty bottom of the barrel.

So I shot masters, single speed, 3/4 and womens.
Then headed out.
Out where, you ask?
To shoot the best wedding ever!

My tattoo artist & friend.
A great mix of Halloween, rock 'n roll, and tattoo convention.
Complete with a bride in a hearse!
And today is my final day to prep for my first solo show,
opening this Friday @ The Wine Bar & Bistro!
PSYCHED!!!



No comments: