Saturday, November 29, 2008

it's done!!!



It came out just perfect. Used parts plus a couple needed
to finish it off.



The fit seems right. Cables are a little stiff, and there's
a little breaking in to do.



Thanks to Jeff for the timely finishing, and working the
cables perfectly under the wrap. I love it when everything
just goes together, and WORKS!



And yes, I do walk past it all the time while I'm at work,
just itching to ride it. That is what a bike should do:
ignite that excitement you had as a kid, when you KNEW
you WERE getting that really cool bike you kept looking at
in the local shop. Counting the days until you could ride
it...... IT'S BIKE LOVE!

2 comments:

Jason Crane said...

Beautiful bike, man. Congrats!

erik k said...

sick dude, seriously I'm jealous I don't have a cross bike but if I did I would want it to look something like that