Friday, July 30, 2010

It's a Conspiracy... I think.

"what's going on?"
"where've you been?"
Mmmmmm.....

Well for the last couple of days,
I've sunk to scrolling online for a ride.
Not the two wheeled self moving type.
Motorcycles,
scooters,
trucks,
muscle cars.....

I've been car free for three years.
Sold and traded all of my bike stuff,
to build my Campy Record, US made
steel frame beauty. Now it's gone.

Looks like it's gonna be a while before
I'm riding, maybe longer before I get a
check from the insurance. Got no bike.
Starting over, again.
Feels like a conspiracy to get someone
to stop riding, and buy into the car culture.

Doesn't help that I have a rental right now.

Gotta get around somehow.
Killed some time today at a local motorcyle shop.
They actually had the exact same bike
I owned years ago.

That's where I've been.
Trying to find my place in this car based society.....

And no bike to ride out my thoughts...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i hope you dont give up.