Thursday, June 11, 2009

just going for a ride...

you can choose your ride,


you may disagree with blowing stop signs,
but there are alot of other things in life
that will also get you killed,
You ARE responsible for YOUR actions.

and being the perfectly mannered cyclists,
obeying every rule of the road,
isn't a guarantee that you won't get hit by a car.


I've posted this before.
And I love that a cycling company put out a decent video,
a romantic feel,
but rides are never quite like this:



and then,
just something different:

1 comment:

TWISTED KNICKERS said...

...I've seen the Hutchinson video before...gotta love a girl who can ride with heels...

...and, for a moment I thought the messenger was going to kick some ass...the pacifist in me says, "yeah, he did the right thing by cycling away"...but still...

tk