Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Like Rodney Dangerfield......

no respect. I don't ask for it. I mean, if you're gonna pull
up to work in a Hummer I'm not gonna heckle you like a angry
Peta supporter at a fur fashion show.

So why is it every time I ride to or from the work place, the
boss always has to have some half ass comment? And none are
even that funny. I can appreciate sarcasm, or bitting wit.
But it's like roll call with a drill sargent every time:

"Has the wife seen you in that get-up?"
"You look like that one swimmer, you know, from the Olympics
in the 70's!" (WTF? before my time, and I am old.)
"Oh man! Here, do you have your camera? Let me take a picture
of you so you can see how silly you look!"
"Have you ever looked in the mirror before you leave?"
"Hey! Look at me and the flashing lights!"
"You seriously have to stop riding your bike." (um,NO!)



The other part of the bad economy is the work place abuse.
Expect it. And it'll get ALOT worse. The undermining attitude
is: "WELL, IF IT DOESN'T SUIT YOU, OR YOU'RE UNHAPPY, YOU'RE
FREE TO GO ELSE WHERE."

Well yes, dumbass. I would, but there's no where else to go.
And I ACTUALLY like my job, just not you.
I'ld file a complaint, but then I'ld get forced out in
retaliation. So, I just have to give you a courtesy laugh
for everyone of your miserable comments.

No comments: