Thursday, March 19, 2009

walking the line

More like riding the line of self preservation
and total dorkiness.

I don't know what my aversion is to the standard
neon-yellow-saftey-gear-set-up.

When you can't (or don't want to) coordinate, the
simple choice is black. Then I end up compensating
for it with about ten blinking lights. Maybe it's
due to associating yellow jackets with mustaches
and recumbent bikes. I have yet to figure that out.



Really though, this is more for your planning of May.
May is Bike Week.
And really BIKE MONTH. Actually every month is Bike Month.
But know what is happening in your town that month,
AND BE PART OF IT.

One more person on a bike is one LESS person driving past you.
If your town doesn't have much of a scene,
then it's up to YOU to make it what you want it to be.

1 comment:

MELI. said...

I dont think this is dorky, I think is very cool!
and like your paragraph and analogies of cars, bikes and being a part of it.
Like the photo too, bike-powerful!
happy riding!!
xo.meli