Sunday, October 12, 2008

old and comfortable (slicks)

there becomes a point where you just don't care.
You give up and realize that 'cool' is not practical.
It's a struggle.



And so were the knobbies on the cross bike. I knew that
the rolling resistance would be more than a road bike,
but less than a mountian bike - basic physics I got it.
The rear went quick,it was time for a new set, and with
a little poking around the local shop we came across
these- Kenda 35c reflective sidewalled, $20 for the set,
awesome! Felt like I dropped 5 minutes on my way to work.
Couldn't actually tell you since the computers gone, and
I don't wear a watch (don't know why). But the cross just
doesn't look like a cross bike anymore. But rolls well.



It's been commuterized, just need some racks & bags. The
fenders are off since it magically jumped 20 degrees with
no rain for this week.

No comments: