Friday, August 14, 2009

BLB

or,
Bad Luck Bob.

I can't belive it's been a week,
even more I can't belive the few people that read this blog,
keep returning for no new posts.
I'm definately the bad guy in this relationship.
sorry.

So let's title this: SUCK, SUCK, YES!, YES!


So after a nasty couple days of food poisoning,
I managed to get out for the opening night at the gallery.
It was a good night, and everyone was out.
Hopefully something will sell at this one.
And it looks like there will be three separate shows this upcoming month!
anyways,
the suck:


on Sunday I get Strep,
and it kicked my ass for three days,
SUCK! nothing accomplished.



"SO HOW FAT ARE YOU?"
I mentioned previously that on my way home from the gallery,
I got a flat, this is really common for me.
Well, since I had to ride to the doctor,
then ride to the store (of course in the rain),
I just switched wheelsets.
Days later, as I felt a little better,
I grabbed the last of the tubes to fix the flat.
Since I change tubes so often, I know to look for what caused the flat.
well,
I'm so fat I cracked the damn rim! SUCK!
My favorite (and newest) wheelset! SUCK! SUCK!

So I take a pic, send off an email to DT/Swiss in Colorado,
and later that day I get a full explanation of high tension
bladed spokes and single vs. double eyelet rims - short story?
NEW RIM, NO CHARGE, NO HASSLE, ON IT'S WAY, YES! Love you DT!


"So what do you think?" "Do you like it?"
Hells YES!
If it was any more awesome it'ld be chrome plated,
and have a tool drawer underneath.
Or say Skunk Works Coffee Racing Team Limited Edition Turbo R/T across it.
If a coffee maker could have any more testosterone,
it would need a special place to rest it's massive balls.
Bow to the new coffee God!

No comments: