Saturday, August 29, 2009

Livestrong Pics 1

the first round of randomness
if you don't find yourself,
check back there's about 300 photos.
If you're wearing a black FC jersey, good luck!


The Defining Moment for Jason, what you see here,
while holding Fatty's bike:
-WOW! this is light.
-if I take off on it, will anyone notice?
-crap! what about my bike.
-if I buy one, will the Mrs. know?
* if you see a guy with a 15lb Madone with an xtraCycle bolted onto it,
this is how 'it' happened.



can you find yourself?



ok, how about now?



had nice DC/music/'cross/blogging discussions with Pat (on right)



Fatty has a Posse,
that's undeniable.

3 comments:

MELI. said...

nice pics!! Im also loving your new look around ;)
take care, and this fatty has done for the blog-cancer supoprt-cycling community is f*ing awesome!!

cheers/ xo.meli

Jason Crane said...

Couldn't you at least have had the human decency to Photoshop out my 9-months-pregnant-looking gut? Good think I'm already married.

libertyonbikes! said...

thanks for stopping in ME!

sorry jason, no photoshop skills here, actually the disk is still laying around here, somewhere.
I know there's a pay back waiting for me, when I'm rocking the mankini or something!