Tuesday, January 27, 2009

reading your diary....



The events in the last week and a half have left little time
for posts, or even checking in on other blogs. But there was
time to reflect on why. Why do I care? Why am I so interested?
You'll never catch me watching a reality show. But blogs are
an edited glimpse into someone's life, or interest. For this
community it tends to be about bikes. Then there's the
surrounding advocacy, politics, types of bikes, racers, bad
drivers, unsafe streets, hipsters, scenesters, commuters,
there's alot of tired old complaints and alot of new discoveries.
For here I offer more of a personal insight and maybe less of
the bike. Over thirty bikes have rolled or been shipped out the
front door, I found my love - a one bike guy I am.

So I hope you keep checking in. There is always something going
on, I just can't manage four or five blogs all for different
topics. So this becomes the do-all of thoughts, ideas, and
stories... bike related or not. Hopefully you can relate
and enjoy it for whatever it becomes.

THE SUV of BLOGS. That would be appropriate! Outdated and out
of style, rusty and semi-broken down. But for some reason,
still exists.




So for a more personal note. In the 'Must Reads', is my mom's
blog. Maybe you can find it. BTW - I have two moms (and yes,
two dads). The story there could fill an entire blog, maybe
even a book. What lies in there is who I am, why I sold over
thirty bikes, carry a camera everywhere, pursued showing my
'work', and have focused on simplifying my hectic life.

Thanks for sharing...
and entertaining.

1 comment:

TWISTED KNICKERS said...

check out Mental Floss video links...