Tuesday, January 13, 2009

a kick to the balls

Santa was WAY to generous this year and brought the little
trouble makers a Wii. The Mrs. got a Wii Fit (for the yoga).
Since I'm the guy who assembles and fixes..... I set it all
up, including demoing the wii board. So after setting my age
- 'old', and height, and a couple tests of balance.....



I have the reflexes of someone 53. Now not to insult anyone that's
half a century, but I thought I'ld come in UNDER my age...

Then it gave me a BMI of 29.6, SERIOUSLY????? I'm not a swimmer,
and rarely am I seen running from or to, but a BMI of almost 30?

And for the last punch..... in the category of 'fat', almost
'obese'. That kills me. The thing comes with this overkill
warning about 'your information will be displayed and can be
viewed by others'..... well now I know why. If I didn't
embarrass myself on a daily basis, then that would suck for
everyone to see. It only sucks cause I may hide it fairy well,
but I gotta drop some weight.



So the Wii just punched me in the balls, like this....



at a bar, on halloween, maybe like this......



but to argue my 53 year old reflexes is wrong, refer to
the above photo. It takes cat-like reflexes to puch two people
in the balls and get a picture of it.

Denial may work.

I'm as awesome as I am fat.

1 comment:

TWISTED KNICKERS said...

Blame it on genetics...I do...heh...