Friday, May 22, 2009

i'm back in the ____ again.

ok,
more like I'll have time todo some posting.
maybe.
I keep buying memory cards because I'm:
1. too lazy to upload & edit and
2. don't trust my computer,so I keep a 'hard copy'
so, no pictures yet.
I just leave you these which are neither entertaining
or relative to anything,
they just 'are'.
If I cold be anymore zen like,
I'ld go make like a rock & sit in the garden,
but for now I'm off to work.
Work is where I think of things to annoy others with,
so for future postings:



IT DOES NOT BOTHER ME TO FLIP OFF DRIVERS.



I WILL CONTINUE TO PASS ON THE RIGHT AT STOP LIGHTS.



NO CARS? NO STOPPING (maybe a little slow down just in case).



A BAD DRIVER IS STILL MORE DANGEROUS THAN A BAD CYCLIST.
which shouldn't have to be said,
but people ARE STILL DEBATING IT.

No comments: