Tuesday, May 12, 2009

um, screw your "club" mentality...

HERE.
See, I started my day trying to clear out the oft ignored email.
Which means going through every email.
Which leads me to being disappointed with cycling clubs
and the "don't care about advocacy" mentality.
I know, EVERY MONTH IS BIKE MONTH,
but when you look through the May ride calendar,
and no mention of any "culture" events.

NO RIDE OF SILENCE.
NO COMMUTER CONTEST.
NO BIKE MOVIES.
NO ART SHOWS.

MAN!
You guys really ARE a bunch of stuffy doctors and dentists.
SERIOUSLY?
I know we all love bikes, but THAT RIGHT THERE defines
WHAT IS WRONG WITH NUMB NUT CLUB RIDERS.

YOU! MY DORKY FRIEND HAVE NO CULTURE!
You do though, have a mileage log book, I guess.



So that right there is A BIG PROBLEM!
Followed by all the tools driving in bike lanes
and NOT giving right of way, or understanding that concept.

No comments: